Tracye K. Solove
Tracye Solove received a B.A., Summa Cum Laude, in Sociology from the University of Florida in 1979 along with a Secondary Education Certification. She went on to receive her Juris Doctor, Cum Laude, from the Holland Law Center, University of Florida in 1982, Phi Kappa Phi. She is a member of The Florida Bar, the United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida and the Eleventh Circuit Court of Appeals. Prior practice experience includes Federal and State criminal trial and appellate practice and service as an Assistant Federal Public Defender for the Southern District of Florida. Currently, her practice includes commercial litigation involving large scale retail and commercial collections for business entities, institutional lenders, equipment and vehicle leasing entities as well as commercial landlord tenant disputes, construction litigation and lien law creditor-debtor law and general civil practice. Ms. Solove also handles state and federal appellate practice and business disputes. Ms. Solove has served as pro bono counsel for numerous children through Lawyers for Children and the Dependency Court. She also serves on the boards of several local non-profit, community and charitable organizations. Currently, Ms. Solove serves as a volunteer member of the Client Security Fund for the Florida Bar. She and her husband have practiced law together for over 20 years. They live in Miami-Dade County, Florida and have three children.
In addition to her litigation practice, Ms. Solove practices in the area of alternative dispute resolution. She is certified as a Civil Circuit and County Court Mediator by the Supreme Court of Florida. Ms. Solove serves as a private and court-appointed Mediator throughout South Florida and is a member of the Florida Academy of Professional Mediators.
Areas of Practice
- 25% Business Law and Creditor's Rights
- 25% Commercial Collections
- 25% Commercial Landlord Tenant
- 25% Construction Lien law
- Contract Dispute
- 80% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
Certified Legal Specialties
- Certified as a Civil Circuit and County Court Mediator, Supreme Court of Florida, 2004
- Florida, 1982
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Florida
- U.S. Court of Appeals 11th Circuit
- University of Florida College of Law, Gainesville, Florida
- Juris Doctor (Cum Laude) - 1982
- Honors: Phi Kappa Phi
- University of Florida, Gainesville, Florida
- B.A. (Summa Cum Laude) - 1979
- Major: Sociology
- De Lage Landen Financial Services, Inc.
- Banco Popular North America
- Health Care REIT, Inc.
- United Capital Business Lending, Inc.
- Eastern Metal Supply, Inc.
- Americable International, Inc.
Honors and Awards
- AV Rating. Martindale Hubbell Law Directory
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Florida Academy of Professional Mediators, Member
- Dade County Bar Association , Member
- Dave and Mary Alper Jewish Community Center , Board of Directors
- Alper JCC, Committee Chair, Personnel and Human Resources, 2003 - Present
Past Employment Positions
- Southern District of Florida, Assistant Federal Public Defender, 1982 - 1984
- Fine, Jacobsen, Schwartz, Nash, Block & England, Associate, 1984 - 1986
Pro Bono Activities
- Florida Bar - Client Security Fund , 2008 - Present
- Lawyers for Children, Pro Bono Attorney
- Dade County Public Schools, Listeners Program, 2005 - 2007