Knowledgeable Florida Attorneys Protect Companies’ Rights
Experienced Miami lawyers handle business law, intellectual property and real estate matters
Companies with legal issues need solid representation tailored to the size, industry and goals of their business. Since 1985, Solove Law Firm, P.A. has assisted Miami companies of all sizes resolve complex business litigation matters, including commercial real estate conflicts. With a combined 50 years of experience helping clients in a wide variety of matters, we know how to skillfully assess your situation and develop an approach to obtain the best possible outcome. Whether you are involved in a partnership dispute, looking to enforce a registered trademark, or looking for an attorney to defend you against a defective product claim, we will work closely with you and use our extensive knowledge to fully protect your business interests.
Accomplished law firm offers reliable legal representation
Businesses need attorneys who can quickly identify and respond to issues. Companies throughout Miami choose us to address their legal concerns because we are:
- Well-respected — Our attorneys, Robert A. Solove and Tracye K. Solove, have each earned an AV Preeminent® Rating by Martindale Hubbell® for their high ethical standards and professional abilities.
- Aggressive litigators — Being on the offensive puts you in control of resolving a dispute, and we strongly pursue all legal options for our clients.
- Hands on with all cases — We stay fully involved in all aspects of each case and work to promptly settle each issue in the best possible way.
Protecting your business interests is central to your company’s success, and we will thoroughly present your options so you can make an informed decision.
Dedicated advocates assist Miami businesses
For companies in Miami, our firm delivers strong legal support in the following areas:
- Business law — We will use our skills and experience to effectively manage your business needs, whether they involve contract review and formation guidance or trial support for matters involving alleged breaches of contract, debt complications and partnership disagreements.
- Intellectual property — Your company’s trademarks, copyrights and trade secrets are hugely important to its overall success, and we understand how to successfully bring or defend claims of intellectual property infringement or misappropriation.
- Commercial real estate litigation — Commercial property disputes tend to be quite complex, and we will use our 50 years of legal knowledge to develop creative solutions to your commercial real estate litigation matters, including foreclosures and contract modifications. We also represent commercial landlords in lease disputes.
- Products liability defense – As products liability defense lawyers, we aim to be proactive when claims of a defective product are made against manufacturers and distributors in order to minimize the impact they could have on business.
Having represented enterprises of all sizes, we have a deep understanding of how to approach business legal matters and will dedicate the time and attention needed to reach the best possible resolution in your case. If your matter would be better handled through mediation or another alternative dispute resolution method, we will not hesitate to choose the option that gives you the best chance of success.
Contact respected Miami attorneys to schedule your consultation
At Solove Law Firm, P.A., we represent companies in the Miami area in business law, intellectual property and commercial real estate matters. Please call 305-224-6617 or contact us online to schedule a consultation at our Miami office.