At Solove Law Firm, we have more than 30 years of legal experience representing creditors across Florida, the United States, and throughout the world. Whether your institution or company is involved in a commercial, real estate, insurance, or business law dispute, our knowledgeable Miami commercial collection lawyers can provide the insightful legal counsel and assertive representation you need to safeguard your business interests.
Maximizing your recovery while protecting your legal rights has been our focus since 1985.
Our firm has an established reputation of providing professional and personalized service with integrity. As a boutique law firm, we are able to maintain close and long-standing relationships with our clients by offering customized representation that is tailored to their unique needs. Our diligent attention to detail and our keen legal acumen enables us to provide the astute legal counsel and effective strategies needed to resolve complex legal issues.
Creative, Cost-Effective, and Customized Representation
We understand any dispute can have a negative impact on your reputation, your standing in the industry, and your company's financial stability. At Solove Law Firm, we tailor our representation to meet your needs and achieve your goals in the most efficient way possible.
Our commitment to delivering creative, cost-effective, and customized representation includes:
- Bilingual staff members to assist our multicultural clients
- Focus on safeguarding your current business interests as well as your future objectives
- Custom fee arrangements based on each client's needs, including competitive contingency fees, flat fee arrangements, hourly rates, or blended hourly and contingency fee arrangements
Distinguished Miami Commercial Collections Attorneys by Your Side
Our formidable representation of our clients has been nationally recognized by our peers and garnered an AV Preeminent® rating by Martindale-Hubbell®. At Solove Law Firm, our lead attorneys, Robert A. Solove and Tracye K. Solove, are extensively experienced and possess a keen understanding of the legal issues concerning creditors' rights. Additionally, we are dedicated community advocates, donating our services to many nonprofit and charitable organizations.
The impressive accomplishments of our team include the following:
- In addition to his juris doctor, Attorney Robert A. Solove has a PhD in Economics and has taught economics as an adjunct professor at Florida International University and Miami-Dade College.
- Attorney Tracye K. Solove is certified as a Circuit Civil and County Court Mediator by the Supreme Court of Florida and has served as a private and court-appointed mediator throughout South Florida.
- Attorney Robert A. Solove co-authored "The Economic Importance of the Everglades Agricultural Area and Water Quality Management," published by University Press of Florida.
- Attorney Tracye K. Solove has served as pro bono counsel for children through Lawyers for Children, and through Miami-Dade County Legal Aid.
- Attorney Robert A. Solove has served on the executive boards of several community organizations including Alper JCC.
- Attorney Tracye K. Solove has served as a member of the Florida Bar's Client Security Fund Committee and currently serves on a Grievance Committee for the Florida Bar
Whether you are a creditor, lender, landlord, or contractor, Solove Law Firm can provide sophisticated and knowledge guidance through every stage of your legal matter. Our Miami commercial collection attorneys take a proactive approach designed to anticipate and mitigate the potential negative consequences of your legal situation and achieve a favorable resolution.
We can deliver the insightful and resolute counsel you need for mediation or arbitration as well as unwaveringly advocacy to protect your rights and business interests during a litigation. Our firm is proud to have been trusted by multiple businesses and creditors, including Fortune 500 companies, throughout Florida, the United States, and internationally, for our resilient and tenacious representation.